Hendrik wrote:
> OK so you spend an afternoon cleaning them, now what? Do you have a set
> up to determine the spray?

With the Saabs, we used to pull the two pairs of injectors, (one screw
per pair), put them in containers (usually the bottoms cut off of coolant
jugs), pop off the hose from the airbox to the air meter, jump the fuel
pump relay, and pull up on the air meter flapper with a magnet. The ones
that didn't spray right got swapped out. The swapped out injectors eventually
got ultrasonic cleanings, and if they still sprayed bad, rebuilt with
new nozzles. (I worked for a independent Saab shop 20 years ago)

Mitch.