I've dealt several times with my local Bosch center.  I just spoke with Scott,
and he's certain that the pump will have to be completely taken apart, so labor
would be the same as a full rebuild.  He would need the part number of the pump
to look up the RPS before he could give a quote on price.  Get me the p/n and
I'll get you a quote.  Or, you can call Arkansas Fuel Injection 800-817-7709 or
visit http://www.arkansasfuelinjection.com/

Luther

--
Luther   KB5QHU    Alma, Ark