I, as a majority of one, will again throw my support to the use of Evans
waterless antifreeze, especially if you have a #14 head.  I am convinced
that with a boiling point of 375 degrees, you will escape the big repair
job.

True story, I was 30 miles from home in my 95 Toyota pickup and noticed the
temp needle as it was entering the red zone.  I wanted to go another mile or
so before pulling over, so I turned the heater full blast and opened all the
windows.  When I didn't get roasted by the heater, I knew the coolant had to
be near gone so I pulled over and shut it down.

When I opened the hood there was no steam.  With rag in hand, I eased the
cap toward loose and got one small hiss and removed the cap.  I carry extra
Evans in all my vehicles so I added the half gallon available and returned
home.

The culprit was a small coolant line going to the oil cooler that had a
small chaffed hole.

I believe the Evans stuff saved me serious engine damage.  I have it in all
my cars except the one I bought this week, give me a week and it will be
there also.  Its been in my SDL for over five years, the one with a leak
near the top of the radiator for the last three or four years.

Now, if all of you will buy some, I'll be filthy rich.

Signed, Harry Evans