Here's one on eBay.  http://tinyurl.com/2lenky
I once saw one on a car lot locally.  Drove it.  It had LESS power than my
'83 SD so I'm sure the engine wasn't in top shape.  They wanted around $8k
for it and it had been on the market for 8 months.  I told them it was
worth $2k with a most likely bad engine.  If they could show me that the
engine was a factory replacement, it could be worth $8-12k.  Drove by a
week or 2 later, and they jacked the price up to $12,995.  I think it sold
a week or so later.

Luther, from IowaQ

--
Luther   KB5QHU    Alma, Ark