The insurance company called me today and told me they valued my
smashed 87 300D at $1650.  I laughed and told them I'd just bought an
identical car for $4800 and they needed to try again -- typical value
is $3000 to $4500 depending on condition.  I sure would have asked a
lot more than $1650 for it if I was selling it!

I think this is gonna be fun, I'll have to pull some auction data off
eBay and persuade them, I think -- no way am I gonna take less than
$3500 for it, and that's with the car.

Peter