Robb Taglieri    to Kaleb
 show details
 10:27 am (1 minute ago)
Kaleb,  Your reply in the list was uncalled for:  *Even in the opinion of
other listers*.  I was a member of this list years ago and I remember the
purpose of the listing.  It was an honor to be accepted to it and all were
welcome to post questions and everyone tried to help.  "When you have
nothing good to say then you should say nothing".  Not all of us know
everything- some of us look for advise and that was the purpose of the
list.  My post was originally very inquisitive about a problem I have with
my E.  Like alot of guys who collect old cars I prefer to work on it myself
and sometimes I try to take my abilities and overstep them. I am in
unfamiliar territory with this 93(I know that) but that is why this list is
here.  Let's not forget that.

Robb
380sl, 300sel, 81300D and the car in mention 93 E
I am not a know it all. Just looking for thoughts on the problem
Thank you to all who have shared their ideas on my question