Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 19:02:44 +0930
From: Hendrik & Fay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] KNOWLEDGE
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

OK that is your assessment, my assessment is that this joker comes on
the list when he has a problem and expects the right answer within a
nanosecond. Well, though titties, there is no easy answer for a motor
that is running rich and the sooner this person learns some respect the

better and that goes for the rest of the United States as well, before
you kill us all.

http://mail.yahoo.com