From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Wonko the Sane
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2007 7:54 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] re;Knowledge & Kaleb C. Striplin

Hendrik:

He doesn't understand that +90% of those here own diesels. The reverse is
probably true on the R/E list.

Were the question about a W123 240D then I could have jumped in. But for me
to offer a suggestion on a Benz gasser -- I drove Tommy's S420 around the
block at the IowaQ but that is the extent of my exposure to one -- would be
the height of egotistical folly.

Were each of us diesel-only guys supposed to post, "Beats me?" or "I don't
know?"

Here is my suggestion, Robb. Post your question, giving as much information
as possible. If you get no response, it means one of two (maybe three)
things: 1. There was a response and you missed it -- highly probable; 2. No
one knows; 3. No one wants to talk to you (highly unlikely).

If you think that folks might have not seen your post, then ask it again ...
in a nice way.

You are asking for free advice and you are in no position to demand that we
comply with your request. I think you will find that most are willing to
offer guidance on a subject on which they are experienced. But to demand an
answer ... well, just doesn't sit well.

Don

--
LT Don
http://don.homelinux.net/~don/

Make a small loan, Make a big difference - Kiva.org