Let me try that again ... hit a "bad" key and the message went prematurely.

It will probably be MOOSE DAY somewhere when the game ends and my Hokies
have kicked BC's butt.

Just talked to my son by cell phone -- he's in Blacksburg and at the game.
He said: "I'm here, I'm extremely wet, and I'm psyched."  (M.S., Virginia
Tech, 2005)

--
LT Don
http://don.homelinux.net/~don/

Make a small loan, Make a big difference - Kiva.org