I think it can be annoying in several ways.  One, as in the episode last
Sunday here on BBC2, it was a show about them, not really about cars. The
way they always have that staged reality annoys me. The have a car
challenge, Clarkson chooses some oddball car, they all make fun of him, and
then he wins the challenge an he gloats.

I really wish they'd go back to the cars and it'd be even better if the
tried something other than Aston Martins and Maclarens. Give him a British
car and Clarkson will almost always go for it.......he's too much of a
buffoon now...what happened to the drier more acerbic wit that didn't spout
his right wing, anti-environment agenda?

I really dislike the way they show how superior the car is to public
transport and he's driving a Ferrari 612 Scaglietti! Let's see now, they all
got there at approximately the same time but Clarkson had a $350,000 car
which will probably run you another $30,000  a year to run and gets 6
mpg.....

I'd like to see more about the real cars because there's lots of good cars
here in the UK!