I'm not saying it has to be serious all the time but the show has become too
much about Jeremy Clarkson and not enough about cars. Two weeks ago the show
had 8 minutes of carstuff and 52 minutes of Clarkson. Kind of like his
column in the Times....14 column inches allowed, 12 used for him ranting,
one to introduce the car and one to summarize.......

We all have our own opinions of what wed like. I'm not looking to defend
mine, merely saying what I think. You're allowed to think what you want.

The crazy adventures would be much better if they weren't, like so many
other shows, so highly choreographed.

The only irony of reality tv is that there's no actual reality
involved.....I must be getting old....

Jeff Zedic