Correct.  You also need the sections of the manual that lay out the vac
schematics, so you can see how the whole thing is organized, and so you
can know what to check and what it means.  You need to work on the door
locks through the fittings at the firewall and those under the front
pass side carpet.

I just did this exercise this week.

--R