From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Douglas Sherman
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 22:46
To: Mercedes List
Subject: [MBZ] Vacuum leaks 1980 300D

Alright I have the climate control working now. Though I have a need to
repair the vacuum leaks that are present in the car I know that both the
door system and the climate leaks.

  What do all you do instead of a smoke machine to find these leaks? I find
it difficult to just "Try" different spots.

  Any help on this matter would be nice.:)

  TIA Douglas