i'm of the opinion that this is going to end up being a disaster, starting
with regular people who now have to pay $400 a month to heat their home that
they bought and can't afford and another $400 a month to drive their car
that they can't afford either.

i'm not gonna light my furnace till december if at all.  i'm working from
home.  i've stopped using the washer and dryer.  i'm buying just about
everything via mail order.  i'm looking into climate proof housing out of
recycled materials. i'll probably join the recycled fuel crowd as well
before long.