It was all still there yesterday (all meaning seat parts). I'm gonna percolate
on that today...reclining rear seat would be sweet....are we all sure that the
seats  would fit?

Chris

Craig McCluskey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 08:59:20 -0800
(PST) Christopher McCann
 wrote:

> Hmmmm... 1) crap (how I really feel) 2) more to break (excuse to make me
> feel better)...could have transplanted my nice maroon leather onto it.

Well, go back to the P&P and see if it's still there!

Craig

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-1985 300SD, 367K km, "Wulf"
-1992 350 Ram Wagon, 58K miles, "The Behemoth"
http://mail.yahoo.com