LarryT wrote:

> Any idea where I might find one?
> I may have to cut off a 14mm Allen Wrench and put it in a socket.

Going to order from Rusty any time soon?
I got the 12,14,17mm hex bit socket set at Autozone for $10, made a note
of how far the 14mm went into a diff plug, and cut the shaft down to slightly
longer than the depth of the hole in the plug. Then I put the leftover
piece in a box end wrench to turn the tranny fill plug on my W201, which
I could not use any square drive tool/handle combo on.
Not familiar with your 124 diff clearance, but it can't be any worse than
the manny tranny on a 16v.