I don't consider myself "PWT" but I'm "awful fond of my dawgs." I quit
showing dogs years ago and now rather than look at papers and pedigree, I'm
more often influenced by "kill date" at the pound.. Last two dogs I simply
sat on the floor at the shelter and "bonded."

Just like I use intuition when I purchase a piano and to some extent a car,
if you're a "dog person" you'll be able to tell if it's right.

Litigious people? I was told years ago not to put a "beware of dog" sign up
for that suggests liability. The only place I have a warning sign "Beware of
Dog" is the property where I don't HAVE a dog.

 From on 11/16/07 5:31 PM, ernest breakfield at