Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 18:56:15 -0600
From: "Wonko the Sane" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] murder update
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Talking Maine is really pretty easy once you understand the basic
 rules.

1. Anywhere an R belongs, remove it.  (ca', pa'k, ga'age, chu'ch)
2. Anywhere an R does NOT belong, add it. (warsh -- this is also found
 in
Iowa)
3. Always say "son of a whore" rather than "son of a bitch."
4. Love the New England Patriots and the Boston Red Socks.

These rules served me well through two decades of being married to a
 Maine
girl (my ex).

D.

On Dec 4, 2007 10:24 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> BTW, I talked to Regina's dad tonight (what I could understand with
 the
> maine accent etc),

LT Don
http://don.homelinux.net/~don/
Proudly marching to the beat of a different kettle of fish.

Make a small loan, Make a big difference - Kiva.org