> 9, 6, 2
>
> Robert Rentfro wrote:
>> How old are the younguns you're getting?

Kids that age are pretty resilient. It will take time for the oldest to heal,
but it WILL happen. I know. I was born to older (43) parents and had an older
brother who committed suicide when I was nine.  My dad died when I was eleven.
I am reasonably well adjusted, although I had quite a stint with alcohol and
drugs at an earlier age. Be there for them. There is no such thing as "quality
time", just "time", period. The most prevalent form of child abuse is neglect.
Any time you spend with kids is "quality time". This I can attest to because I
am a single dad of my 11 year old and 14 year old sons. Good luck. You two can
do it. My prayers are with you.

Rick Knoble
'85 300 CD
'87 190 DT