From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Jim Cathey
Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2007 8:03 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 1985 300SD(126) Climate control repairs

My experience with these (type 3's) is that problems _other_than_
bad monovalve inserts, solder joints in the controller pushbutton
array, and bad aspiration (either fan or foam hose) are less common.
(These were listed in order of likelihood.)  The list goes on from
there to include bad vacuum pods, broken plastic HVAC parts, etc.
I have never had a bad vacuum switchover valve.

-- Jim