Currently struggling with a heater fan that is intermittant, mostly
not working.  Since I have a 126 parts car, I removed the blower motor
with the intent to change it out with the used blower.  prior to doing
so, I applied voltage and the blower worked fine.  I also changed out
the "geblaseregler" with no effect.

I searching through old posts on this topic, I found reference to a
fuse for the blower that is not in the fuse box, where would this be
located?  Also, is there a blower relay in the fuse box?

Thanks for any assistance.

Merry Christmas!

On Dec 8, 2007 8:51 AM, Kaleb C. Striplin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> You have to remove the side carpet cover from the center console.
>

> George Larribeau wrote:
> > I have what appears to be ether a lose hose or maybe a bad vacuum 'pod'. I
> > think it is some kind of leak (hose) because all of the controls have ceased
> > functioning. However the heat will still go on an off but the vents are
> > stuck.
> >
> > Am going through the vacuum testing pdfs 83-614,615,620and 622. 83-622
> > titled testing vacuum circuit 4,5,6 refers to 'remove right-hand lateral
> > lining of center console' pdf 68-200 (I have removed the glove box and the
> > right hand under instrument panel and am clear enough on that) however pdf
> > 68-200 removes the entire center console vs 'right-hand lateral lining' and
> > shows one with a different climate control system.
> > What am I missing?
> > Suggestions any one ??
> >

> > George Larribeau
> > Dallas, Texas