Spent the weekend in L.A. in a rented Gran Prix. I hated the lack visibility
to the sides and the back. It was like riding around in a chopped Merc or
something. It was terrible. I like being able to see what is around me. I
can't even imagine what driving one of those Magnums would be like.

On the other hand, the rental guy let me use a Garmin Street Pilot c550 all
weekend. Those things are sweet. Which one of those things are the best for
the money? I think I need one.

Bob R.

Only made one u-turn all weekend thanks to computer-talkin'-lady-voice-from
the GPS