The issue with balancing MB driveshafts is how to hold them in the
balancer as they don't have a standard slip spline nor an open u-joint
like everyone else uses.  The adapters are available -- for $1500 each
(and you need both ends) -- unless a shop sees enough of them to pay
for the adapters in a fairly reasonable amount of time, they won't buy
them, and Benz driveshafts just don't go bad that often.

Peter