OKJ so I have to tell another story.  Right after I got married we went
to a (wife's) family reunion, mostly for her parents to show us off to
everyone, a large family.  We hung around, had some food (no adult
beverages, boo).  We were sitting there at a picnic table, and next to
us at another picnic table (you know the standard kind, with the benches
on either side, kinda A frame design), with two VERY large aunties
sitting on one side, and 2 or 3 others sitting on the other side.  So
the 2 or 3 others decide to get up and go get some more food, and when
the last one raises up, the two large aunties tip the table, they go ass
over and all the stuff on the table piles onto them.  Of course I
started laughing like hell, which signaled our visit to the picnic was
about over as it drew looks of disgust from the rest of the attendees
who felt badly for the poor dears.  It was also pretty funny to watch
them trying to extricate themselves and roll around trying to get up.

My bad!

--R