While we are all in prayer mode for Kaleb and Regina and their families, let's
add me to the list. My 86 father who had Dementia for the last 5 years ,
developed pneumonia on the 6th of December and died yesterday. He was a WWII
B24 pilot and flew 18 missions from London to Berlin and survived. He had a
massive stroke 2 years ago and not only survived but had a 99.9% recovery. The
pneumonia he battled for 11 days but just couldn't beat it. He was married for
53 years to my mother. He knew 3 great grandchildren and knew of 1 great
grandchild but really couldn't remember her. So I guess that's not a real bad
life.

Rusty Cullens
BuyMBparts, Inc.
Tel 1-800-741-5252