From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Rusty Cullens
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2007 8:23 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List; Banned List
Subject: [MBZ] The good fight is over

While we are all in prayer mode for Kaleb and Regina and their families,
let's add me to the list. My 86 father who had Dementia for the last 5 years
, developed pneumonia on the 6th of December and died yesterday. He was a
WWII B24 pilot and flew 18 missions from London to Berlin and survived. He
had a massive stroke 2 years ago and not only survived but had a 99.9%
recovery. The pneumonia he battled for 11 days but just couldn't beat it. He
was married for 53 years to my mother. He knew 3 great grandchildren and
knew of 1 great grandchild but really couldn't remember her. So I guess
that's not a real bad life.

Rusty Cullens
BuyMBparts, Inc.
Tel 1-800-741-5252