John Robbins wrote:
> tom savage wrote:
>> Is AutoMedic in Tupelo still around?
>
> Now I have something to check!  How good of a shop are they?

Well, my experience is ten years old and I didn't know anything about
cars then, but they did a good job on the fuel pump and wonky idle on my
450SEL.  They were nice and didn't mess up anything else while they were
working on it.

There used to be a guy in Yoknapatawpha who was reputed to be a real
whiz.  I stopped by his (very nice) shop once, but he was having severe
health problems at the time and I don't know if he's still around or
not; might be worth checking into.

Tom