On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 18:22:56 -0500 "LarryT" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> WorkShopManual
> WSM/  Would you like a copy of sec 15-4000?

No, thanks. We just wondered what the three-letter acronym meant.

I knew it couldn't mean  Wiget Sliding Mechanism
                         Wonderfully Smart Machine
                         Wirkung Strasse Markt
                         Wyoming Stadium Manager
                         Western Sierra Meteorite
                         Wimped-out Serial Metrology
and things like that.

I just couldn't think of Work Shop Manual.

Craig