On Dec 28, 2007 2:54 PM, Dave H... <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> As I understand the history of this vehicle it was born and raised in
> Germany.  It does have both the European front and rear bumpers, but the
> American headlights.
>
> It has the cloth interior and is a standard.
>
> Well, the transmission, interior, and bumpers make it a pretty desirable
model to a number of people on the list. If the original purchaser does back
out, you shouldn't have any trouble selling it here.

I'd be very interested if you were physically close, and if I hadn't had a
pretty bad experience before trying to get a gray-market Mercedes registered
in Oregon.

Alex Chamberlain
'87 300D Turbo et al.