I have a friend who still plays with his 4X5 tele-graflex once in a
while ---  they are fun cameras. I have my grandfather's 2X3 speed
graphic, but haven't cut/loaded any film for it. Now that I think
about it, my first serious camera was a 2X3 Crown Graphic.
The Linhof was probably a Technica - my daughter still uses her 4X5
Technica IV when she's serious about an image.

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK