"georgia just crushed hawaii.  i think they are the best team in the
country.  missouri really messed up arkansas.  looked to me like maybe
they are the best team in the country."

As a long frustrated Missouri Fan, I was VERY pleased to see Missouri
absolutely as*kick Arkansas.   We stopped McFadden and OUR Runnning back
was the stud of the day not theirs.

I would have liked to have seen a Mizzou v. Georgia national
championship.   Georgia certainly made the case that the BCS screwed up
putting Ohio State in the championship game instead of Georgia.

Now that Missouri has won its game (and made everyone away how stupid
the BCS was to select KU AND ILL over Mizzou for BCS games), now all I
am interested in watching is Virginia Tech destroying the Kansas
Jayhawks.

To include some MB content:  Here's hoping that KU cracks during the
orange bowl the same way a 617 head cracks when overheated.

Donald H. Snook