Do you remember that the second time Missouri played OU?  The score was 38-17
and OU is the only REAL team that you played this year (2 losses), the
rest are
over-rated fluff.  Did you see the way your former opponent Illinois was
manhandled by USC?  Did you see the same feat that Hawaii suffered at
the hands
of Georgia?  USC, LSU, Georgia, Ohio St and W.Virginia (I was impressed
Lt.) are
the top teams in the nation, no questions.  Anyone else in the BCS games were
just lucky to be there.

I am not bitter.  Arkansas played the worst game of the last 2 years against
Missouri.  The first drive of the game was ALMOST what our offense is
normallycapable of, and it seemed that we handily moved the ball the length of
the field on your defense for that drive.  You say you stopped D-Mac
and Jones?
Sure, the rest of the team never stepped up around them.  If they would have
played HALF as good as they are capable, this game would have been a
battle. If
we play as well as we did against LSU, you would have lost by 2 TDs or more.
Arkansas had a coach who didn't give a damn about the future of our
program and
that hurt.  The coaches we had were lame ducks, and probably will never have
their own head coaching jobs anywhere in the future.

--
Luther   KB5QHU    Alma, Ark
'87 300SDL (272,xxx mi) head case