Trust me on this one, Curt. I've worked at a retail chain store (Pamida).
You would not realize it from the automated reply you received but the
District Manager will be showing "your input" to the local Store Manager and
asking for an explanation.

Debbie and I once emailed corporate office of a restaurant chain because of
a bad experience. We received an autoreply email but then a phone call --
apologizing -- from the restaurant's manager, and then coupons for free
meals came by mail.

On Jan 2, 2008 7:15 PM, Curt Raymond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> My reply from Autozone, whoopie doo...
>
> -Curt
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Mr. Raymond,
>
> We apologize for any lack of satisfaction you received from your recent
> AutoZone store experience. Your comments have been forwarded to the
> regional management team in your area, for review.
>
> Thank you,
>
> E-Commerce Customer Care Center

LT Don
http://don.homelinux.net/~don/