-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of LarryT
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2008 6:47 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Smart crash test

You wrote:<<Who in their right mind would take a SMART on the highway
anyway>>

Howdy --
    If they sell them here some one will drive them on the interstates at
max speed.  Just like those "Emergency" spare tires that have "Max Speed 45
MPH" printed in the sidewall - people either can't read or choose to ignore
those warnings. Everyday I see some nitwit driving a car packed with people
and a Emergency spare tire at one corner going hell-for-leather and passing
everything else on the road.

Larry T (67 MGB, 74 911, 78 240D, 91 300D)
PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net
.