On Jan 8, 2008, at 8:29 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> SO look for an SLC, a 380SE, 500 to 560 SEL, or the rarer 300SE od
> SEL. Does Snook still have one for sale?

Yeah. I forgot to repeat what I wrote in an earlier post: that she
thinks the 126s are too big. I have one, a 300SD. She's driven it,
and doesn't like to.

So to reiterate, the criteria are:
• old and "cute:" square classic shape, hubcaps painted body color.
* Not too big--123 sized. 126s are too big
*Not too small--201s are too small
* Not too new--124s look "too generic"
* Gasser

She may have to settle for a 617 in a 123. I think the cuteness
factor of a 300CD would win her over, or maybe a TD--she likes
wagons, and as a jr. high science teacher who does lots of hands-on
experiments, she loads her saab wagon up frequently. I think if I
always did the fill-ups, had a block heater installed, and maybe even
got some earlier wheels and hubcaps and had them painted, she'd be
happy.

Dan