How about the timing gears? The earlier ones needed them at about 100K miles if
I recall.

Randy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Donald Snook
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 1:06 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] 94 Bonneville was Request for a Car FAX Report

Dave H. wrote:

" Can anyone provide a Car FAX Report for me on the follwing vehicle:
1994 Pontiac Bonneville"

I can't provide you with a car fax, but I can tell you these are great
cars. They have the 3800 engine (which is the best engine GM ever made).
Lots of power for a large car, and VERY good fuel economy. When I had my
Olds 88, it could get over 30 mpg.   I think in 94 they were slightly
larger than the earlier models, so you can probably get 28-30.

You will have to replace the alternator about every 50,000 miles and the
water pump every 60-75,000.   You should service the transmission every
50,000 miles.  But, other than that it will be a great car.

The alternator and water pump are easy repairs (if I can do them, then
they can't be too hard)

Donald H. Snook