>  prices float to the level the public is willing to pay.

People are willing to pay whatever they have to so they don't get sick
and die. That's why capitalism sucks when applied to health care. Nobody
is going to say "fifty thousand dollars to remove that cancerous tumor?
Highway robbery! I'll die slow and painful instead."

Lee

LarryT wrote:
> You must be joking!
> capitalism works when free to operate properly.  supply & demand always
> works - prices
>  float to the level the public is willing to pay.
>
> Larry T (67 MGB, 74 911, 78 240D, 91 300D)
> www.youroil.net for Oil Analysis and Weber Parts
> Test Results http://members.rennlist.com/oil
> PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net
> Weber Carb Info http://members.rennlist.com/webercarbs
> .

Lee

If you would be unloved and forgotten, be reasonable. - Kurt Vonnegut

Email is protected by DesertGate Spam Filter
http://www.desertgate.com