No sure whether its a 19 or 21, I didnt get that close.  Will check it
out again on saturday.  Yes, its a full wagon.

Is there any way to gauge the condition of the hydraulics without it
running?  I know it sounds like a dumb question but I am wondering if
there is some common sign like leaking struts or a particular color
hydraulic fluid...

>From 20 feet it looked solid, but there was alos a lot of snow on the
thing!  I will crawl under it next time..