On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 12:41:14 -0800, you wrote:

>You were a paper chucker, Kaleb? I'm doing some of that currently. Love that
>I'm required to drive on the wrong side of the road for my job, but I signed
>a document promising that I won't do anything unsafe or illegal in the
>course of my employment.
>Brian

Who "requires" you to drive in an unsafe manor?

Who will be responsible for any accident you are in or cause?

Your employer has at least attempted to distance him self from
liability.

Do you have  a whole bunch of insurance?

Have you notified your insurance company you are using the car during
the course of business?  In an unsafe manor?

--

Regards,

Peter T. Arnold

2007 HHR, 2.4L/Auto, LT2, 20Kmi, No problems!
1987 300SDL  286 KMI  Now lives with Dave Walton, Cleveland Ohio
1995 F-250 PowerChoke  199Kmi
1954 Metropolitan Convertible, Hanger Queen
Wife has a Cruizer, 89 Kmi, as reliable as an Ice Box, the car that
is!