I get 10 to 20 list a day. I check the first one and the last one and if
there is too much "OT" I will delete all the other ones.
Now this is an injustice to the legitimate entries.
People who want to find a good answer for a Mercedes question are lost in
the maze.
I don't think I have read more than a dozen questions in the last year and
certainly haven't contributed to any discussions due to this "OT" problem.
As someone said a while back, it is an open form and anything goes (that was
about the time I stopped reading all the questions) but IMHO I believe we
need to go back to the original form of Mercedes questions or at least
questions pertaining to cars.

Walt Lasher
Seattle
W140 S350/300SD