Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 15:22:56 -0800
From: ernest breakfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Mercedes and long term cost
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

hi Tom!

    i have to wonder what models you're talking about; my 123 300D
hasn't cost nearly as much as my J**p XJ to feed and maintain, and my
BMW GS Adv (not including farkles) is worth roughly half what it was
worth new. (i don't have any experience with HDs, but see they're not
appreciating around here like they once did,...) FWIW, i'm doing a
little over 2/3 your annual millage.

    could you share some specifics?

cheers!