Stories like being barricaded in your bedroom at night
with all the knives and other sharp objects in a box
in your room.  Sleeping with one eye open or in shifts
to make sure no one sneaks up on you in the middle of
the night?

Oh, yeah.  I know those...

Dan

--- Rick Knoble <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Amen to that. My second EX wife was bi-polar and I
> was the lucky bastard who finally figured out she
> had a chemical imbalance / was mentally ill.
> Everybody else in her life figured she just had
> "problems". The stories I could tell.... I wouldn't
> wish bi-polar on anyone either.
>
> Rick

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.