In Mac OSX (Tiger in my case) if I have a dialog box pop up how do I
navigate the different option buttons from the keyboard?  I don't
like using a mouse if I don't have to.

For example I'm writing an email and I decide not to send it.  I hit
Apple-W to close the window, I get a dialog warning me I have not
saved.  There are three buttons: "Don't Save", "Cancel", and "Save".
"Save" is highlighted by default.  I know that "Escape" will close
the dialog (same as Cancel) but how can I select "Don't Save" from
the keyboard?

In most other OSs in this situation, the Tab key would rotate through
the buttons and you could hit "Enter" when "Don't Save" was
highlighted.  But not on the Mac.  So is there a way?

Allan