Button Tabbing seems like it should move you around on the buttons by
tabbing (much as with Windoze), but while it will select those buttons
(in *some* but not all aps), it still doesn't allow me to actually use
the highlighted buttons by hitting the Enter key like it does in
windows. (i find this to common with both the OSX 10.4.11 and 10.5.x
machines i use.) so, i'm not sure what it's doing for you that's making
you happy, but it's still not addressing my complaint.

    speaking as someone who has a foot firmly in both camps, i agree
that i would also always like the option of having keyboard shortcuts
for all features (as i can keyboard *much* faster than i can grab a
mouse and move it to where it needs to be). there's lots of things i can
do with Macs that i can't do with Windoze, but i wish that Apples were
at least as easy to navigate about on at speed as the Winbloze machines
i've used.

cheers!