Is it just a matter of not having enough load to get decent returns?
Meaning if you load it up more do you think that will significicantly increase
consumption?

-Curt

Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 23:39:52 -0800
From: Jim Cathey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: Big Bertha rides!
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com

We've got a blind date with Destiny and she's ordered the lobster!

(A favorite quote of mine.)  Big Bertha's hour meter now reads 3.6,
from perhaps 0.2 when installed, and the 10-gallon propane tank
(holding just about 9.2 gallons) was sucked dry.  Just about three
gallons per hour, not particularly heavily loaded.

Sounds excessive, but the motor is what one might use to push
a vehicle down the road, and three gallons per hour is not all
that unrespectable there, that might be 20 MPG.

Or so I try to tell myself.  My two hot showers were about $10
each!  (OK, both Jill and the dishes got one too.)

-- Jim