What charade? Didn't he plead guilty? I suppose there would have been a
lot of "whooh haah's" and secret handshakes and such, perhaps the odd
pointing at the defendant and sliding the finger across the throat but
at the end of the day he did the crime and now gotta do the time. That
stupid jerk should have known if you take on one Marine you take on all.
If that idiot is capable of keying a car over something so trivial what
else is he gonna do? Probably go down and spit on wounded soldiers
coming back from the middle east.
Why doesn't he go and key Bush's car or Romsfelds car. Perhaps he would
be happy if the US got out of the middle east and left Israel to it's
own devices, perhaps then he could go over there and help defend Israel?
I don't particularly like democracy at the point of a gun but the grunts
doing the job are not the ones to blame. Reminds me of what happened in
the Vietnam war.

Hendrik