trading all the junkers for a new wonder econo
box, however, is just not that appealing most of the time.

As someone said, wait until the Honda Diesels come out.  One would be nice,
especially an Accord with the biggest doggie friendly back seat.  I would be
truly excited if they Dieselize a Honda Odyssey for hauling us and the
doggies around as well as hauling our teammates and gear to dragon boat
races.  Hopefully, it would get nearly 30MPG on the highway.

Kevin in Hillsboro, OR
1983 300SD 267Kmi, Ursula