Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 22:45:22 -0800
From: "Kevin Kraly" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: Was Early 70s 200Ds, 220Ds, now Road Rash
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

In fact this summer I'm considering jumping out of a perfectly good
 airplane
for pretty much the same reason.

Me too!  I've wanted to do it for a looooong time, and it just so
 happens
that there's a guy on my dragon boat team who's in with the local DZ
 (drop
zone).  Things are goin' down!

Kevin in Hillsboro, OR
1983 300SD 267Kmi, Ursula