DO IT!  Sky diving is the biggest rush that you'll ever experience.  There's
nothing like free falling at high speed then the huge deceleration when you
pull the cord.  Then a nice relaxing float under the canopy...mmmm.  There's
more to this description, but it's banned rated.

Luther

--
Luther   KB5QHU    Alma, Ark
'87 300SDL (272,xxx mi) head case