'85 300SD - PO spent $1,500 trying to solve no acceleration/power. We got an
ALDA from the PNP for free and that fixed it. fixed all the window regulators
(straightened the main plate and rivetted thin steel plate to them so they
won't bend - works great)...no a million little details. Next is window (front
and back) installation.

'84 300D - beautiful - got an IP for $5.00 from the PNP and it runs great. Not
much left to do on that one.

'85 300D Cali - runs great, doesn't need much BUT our friend's 240D got hit and
he's giving us the insurance money to fix it, so we are gonna cannibilize parts
off this car. Also found a beautiful (no rust) 300D with shot tranny for $250 -
we're taking the tranny out of this car to put in that one. Kind of a shame to
use a perfectly good car as a parts car but 123's are non-existant ant PNPs
around here - 300SD are EVERYWHERE (kind of sad)...and we only paid $450 for
this one.

'76 240D - haven't touched it. Runs, but needs some body work and that will
wait till summer.

Nothing sold yet, but we're slowly getting there. All parts from PNP so costs
are pretty minimal.

Chris

"Kaleb C. Striplin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: So whats going on with all your
projects you have going on?

Christopher McCann wrote:
> My two German Shepherds (the "gestapo") have for 6 months now (since we  got
> Nanook the Husky) delighted in beating the snot out of our dear,  fluffly,
> friendly, loving Husky. Since we need the Shepherds as guard  dogs (we live
> in "the hood") we are looking for a home for Nanook  where he will be
> happier. He is a very nice dog and if we did not  have/need scary German
> Shepherds, we would not remotely consider giving  him up. If you are
> interested, let me know. He is perfectly house  trained and very loving. He
> needs a fenced yard or he will run away -  that's how huskies are - they run
> and run and run. OR he would be  content to be a house dog (especially in the
> summer - he is not a big  fan of heat), but would need to be walked daily. He
> is a really great dog.
>
> Chris
>

> CSSML NDSMD + VRSNSMV SMQLIVB
> -1985 300SD, 369K km, "Wulf"
> -1992 350 Ram Wagon, 1 Ton, 58K mi, "Der Abschleppwagen"
> & '75 240D, '80 300SD, '85 300Dt & '84 300Dt
> -Anke & Sammy von der Burg Austerlitz (GSDs) & Nanook (Siberian Husky)

Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
  94 E420, 92 300SD, 92 300D, 92 250D Turbo, 92 300E 4Matic,
  91 300D, 90 420SEL, 89 560SEL, 89 260E, 87 300SDL, 85 380SE 5.0 Euro,
  84 190D, 84 300D euro manny, 81 240D, 81 380SLC, 80 240D, 76 240D,
  76 300D, 72 250C, 69 250